Being a new teacher is CRAZY
You want to know when it'll get easier.
You're stressed out. You work hard.
It feels like there's too much to do and learn,
but you don't have to do it alone!
Click below to grab my FREE
Classroom Management Lesson Planning Guide,
and let's nail this whole teaching thing together!
"Kim has guided me throughout the beginning teacher process, given me sage advice, and has helped navigate the day to day process of teaching in general. She's always willing to reach out whenever I need help.
I felt that Kim was the most influential with my overall confidence by sharing her 16-year tenured wisdom. As a new teacher, I often lack the confidence in my lessons and/or approach to new situations that are continually being presented.
Teachers often joke and say that students smell fear and lack of confidence. There is a hint of truth in that: students will try to get away will test teachers. Being confident while teaching (I believe) is a key ingredient to a successful classroom. It is because of Kim’s help that I have made progress to make that possible."
The latest from the Teachers Need Teachers podcast
- TnT 19 Mari Venturino takes on Twitter as a teacher
- TnT 18 Carolyn Gardner helps elementary teachers get ready for back to school
- TnT 17 How I use my syllabus to communicate with parents
- TnT 16 Tenisha Tate dispels common new teacher myths
- TnT 15 The only advice you'll need on how to nail that next teaching interview
- TnT 14 Ross Cooper emphasizes the importance of growing as an educator
- TnT 13 Rick Mohrien's reassuring interview advice for new teachers
- TnT 12 Rob Fulk gets real about being honest in job interviews
- TnT 11 Scott Schwartz explains the advantages of using data for hiring
- TnT 10 Asia Cunningham gives epic job interview tips
- TnT 9 James Moffett tells us how a teacher's approach to classroom management can make or break an interview
- TnT 8 6 revealing reasons why you didn't get that teaching job
- TnT 7 Why close reading is the first tool new teachers should have under their belt with Brooklyn Khan
- TnT 6 Classroom management doesn't have to suck
- TnT 5 Expecting your students to be mind-readers is a waste of time
- TnT 4 It's time to grade your grading policies
- TnT 3 Why you need to rethink your classroom set up to maximize learning
- TnT 2: Which grade is the easiest to teach, and other questions from the web
- TnT 1: Using end-of-the-year student feedback to guide your teaching
- Why me? Why this podcast? Why now?
- Introducing Teachers Need Teachers