Click HERE for a copy of all of the interview questions from this series!
- Tell me your story, how did you end up here today wanting to be a teacher here at Winget Park?
- What’s the best lesson you ever taught, and tell me why it was the best lesson?
- It’s the first week of school, tell me what you’re doing to build relationships with your students.
- It’s the first week of school, tell me what you’re doing with your students’ families.
- How do you help yourself grow as a learner? What are some things you like to do to support your own professional growth outside the required professional development?
Where you can find Rick Mohrien:
- His school’s website: Winget Park Elementary
- His school’s Twitter: @CMS_WingetPark
- Rick’s Twitter: @Mohrien
If you have a moment this week, please complete this Google Form. This will help me know if it’s worth the time to create it, as well as what you think I should include. If you complete the form and leave your email, then if I create it, you’ll be invited to beta test it and make it better!
Don’t forget to leave a voicemail!
Let your voice be heard! Click here how to find out how you can be a part of the podcast by telling us your favorite parts of teaching!
Listeners who leave a voicemail will be eligible to receive a FREE Teachers Need Teachers sticker! Click HERE to find out more!
Got questions, feedback, or want to be on the show?
You can email me at [email protected]