Click HERE for a copy of all of the interview questions from this series!
- 20 years from now, how would you like your current students to remember you as a teacher?
- I want you to reflect on a situation where you were given criticism for an instructional or behavioral approach in your classroom. How did you handle that criticism and how did you use that criticism to improve your practice?
- If students had to pay admission to come to your classroom, what lesson have you found to be very engaging that makes them want to be there?
- Teaching can be stressful and it’s important to have a good sense of humor. Tell us a joke or a personal story that highlights your sense of humor
- Teachers are very passionate, so there’s going to be conflict at times especially when you’re collaborating with a grade level. If you and your grade-level team had some conflict, what steps would you take to overcome it?
If you have a moment this week, please complete this Google Form. This will help me know if it’s worth the time to create it, as well as what you think I should include. If you complete the form and leave your email, then if I create it, you’ll be invited to beta test it and make it better!
Don’t forget to leave a voicemail!
Let your voice be heard! Click here how to find out how you can be a part of the podcast by telling us your favorite parts of teaching!
Listeners who leave a voicemail will be eligible to receive a FREE Teachers Need Teachers sticker! Click HERE to find out more!
Got questions, feedback, or want to be on the show?
You can email me at [email protected]