I love hearing your stories and positive messages about teaching! So I’m asking my listeners to answer the following questions by leaving me a message on my Google voicemail. I’ll air these in upcoming episodes so that my community of listeners can celebrate each other wins!
1) Your name, where you live/teach, and the grades and subjects you teach.
2) One thing that you love about teaching
3) What you’re grateful for when it comes to school and teaching
4) Your most memorable holiday teacher present
5) Something you look forward to in the new year and/or a goal for the next semester.
6) Your #1 tip for surviving school in December.
Please keep your response to a maximum of 3 minutes. Also, let’s keep it positive!
For the best sound, use your phone to call the Google Voice number. You don’t need earbuds or anything, just hold up the phone just like you would to make a phone call.
My Google Voice number is (949) 829-1396.
The deadline for submitting is Saturday, December 29.
Thanks again for supporting the podcast and your fellow teachers!
Got questions, feedback, or want to be on the show?
You can email me at [email protected]